Queensland is a spectacular holiday destination. Queensland is located in Australia. It is endowed with a myriad of tourist attractions. You can find there the largest coral reef (Great Barrier Reef) and fantastic beaches. In addition, Queensland has a unique wildlife. Thousands of animal species can be found at the Australia Zoo.
If you are interested in an adventure holiday, Dreamworld in Queensland has a lot to offer to make your holiday full of adrenaline. If you have to spend six days in Queensland, you need to carefully plan your trip, design a travel itinerary, and make the most out of your holiday. Here is the perfect itinerary to discover Queensland, Australia in 6 days.
Where to start?
- Great Barrier Reef. It is located in Australia's coastline. It is home to thousands of fish species which are unique to the site. Great Barrier Reef is a great place for swimming and snorkeling. The aquatic life is fascinating.
- Whitsunday Islands. Whitsunday Islands encompass 74 islands. Go sailing from an island to another, and discover the cultural diversity, exotic cuisine, and great souvenirs.
- Fraser Island. It is enlisted as UNESCO's World Heritage Site. This sand island is a good site for camping. It is a good destination for the whole family.
Then, let's head to
- Gold Coast. Don't miss to visit the awe-inspiring Gold Coast Theme Parks where you will discover many things. Have a whole day at Dreamworld and take the most thrilling rides ever. Then, head to Adventure Park, White Water World, and Sea World. The Gold Coast Theme Parks are also home to the Warner Brothers' Movie World. Your day will be so packed with adrenaline that you will never forget it. It is really mesmerizing.
- Daintree National Park. It is a great spot for hiking because of its scenic hiking trails, with a beautiful view of the Nature and cascading waterfalls. The Park is endowed with different kinds of fascinating activities which will make your vacation unforgettable.
- Australia Zoo. The zoo is located on the Sunshine Coast. It is home to thousands of animal species, including tortoises, cheetahs, tigers, pandas, koalas, crocodiles, and other species.
More practical advice to the travelers to Queensland
A trip to Queensland is a must if you want to spend the most mesmerizing holiday in your lifetime. If you have never taken a discovery trip, this travel itinerary will help you plan your next trip to Queensland. By following the itinerary, you will have a very refreshing, relaxing and fascinating holiday. Organizing a discovery trip to your own is not easy especially if it is your first time to do it. This is because not only will you have to book flights to your travel destination, but you will also need to take care of the accommodations and transportation throughout your discovery trip.
In this case, you should book your trip and accommodation through Opodo. As an online travel agency, Opodo liaises with tour operators and hotels in many countries in the world. It offers practical advice and recommendations to organize your discovery trip. Therefore, trust Opodo to arrange your discovery trip to Queensland from your flights, accommodation and car rentals.