Queensland, Australia is renowned for its fascinating tourist attractions.
Discover 3 cities in Queensland, Australia
It is a popular city in western Queensland, Australia. It has a lot of entertainment, including cinema, theatre, casinos, and museums.
- Entertainment: The most popular attractions are the Townsville Civic Theatre, the Birtch Carrol Coyle Cinema, and the Jupiters Casino.
- Townsville is also famous for its museums, especially The Museum of Tropical North Queensville, Army Museum North Queensland, History and Craft Center, in Townsville's Magnetic Island. History and Craft Center Museum is not far from the Picnic Bay, in the Southernmost of the island.
- Townsville's Magnetic Island is home to 6 environment reserves, including the Magnetic Island National Park bungalow Bay Koala Park, and Bolger Bay Conservation Park.
It is a large city in the Eastern Queensland. It is endowed with several attractions, especially museums, parks and theatres. It is a popular venue for night concerts and partying.
- Lyric Theatre is set in Grey Street, Queensland, near Brisbane River. It is a famous place for art performance and concerts. The Lyric Theatre encompasses other attractions, such as Cremorne Theatre, Playhouse, Queensland Performing Arts Centre, and a Concert Hall.
- Brisbane has some popular museums, among which are McArthur Museum, Maritime Museum, Sciencetre Museum, Commissariat Store, Museum of Brisbane, and Queensland Museum. Other popular museums are Anthropology Museum, UQ Art Museum, on Slip Road.
- Brisbane city is home to many fascinating parks, which house animal and plant species. The parks are located in beautiful locations. Some of these are Mount Coot-tha Botanic Gardens, Queen's Gardens, Davis Park, Observatory Park, Orleigh Park, Kangaroo Point Cliffs.
3. Gold Coast
It is located in Eastern Queensland. This picturesque city is characterized by panoramic landscapes. It houses several lakes, rivers and parks. It is known for its beautiful beaches.
- The Gold Coast encompasses several parks and reserves, such as Robina Capes Park, Markeri Park, Bollard Circuit Reserves, and Ringtail Street Reserve. In fact, the Gold Coast is home to many environmental conservation and leisure parks, such as: Tallebudgera Creek Conservation Park and David Fleay Conservation Park.
- Gold Coast is home to a popular museum, which is Jellurgal Aboriginal Cultural Centre, on the Gold Coast Highway.
- The main attraction of Gold Coast are its fascinating beaches. Here are the most popular beaches in the Gold Coast: Palm Beach, Mermaid Beach, Main Beach and Flat Rock Beach.
- Landmarks: Gold Coast is home to myriads of historic monuments which attract tourists. The Old Sawmill ruins and The Historic Sawmill ruins are the most fascinating ones. They are located near the Currumbin Nature Refuge. You can see the Old Sawmill which was once used by the people in the Gold Coast. You can also discover the lifestyle of the Monks at Marian Valley Monastery, in Western Beechmont Road.
- Fascinating landscape: The Gold Coast encompasses many breathtaking waterfalls, the most popular of which is the majestic Killarney Falls, which is located between two ruins, in Eastern Beechmont Road.
Going on holiday in Queensland
To go to Queensland, find the best deal for your flight through the travel agency Opodo. Browse through Opodo's list of hotels to find an appropriate accommodation. You can also book your flight and accommodation by phone on Opodo's website.